WHO WE ARE
Mohammed Anwar T/A Ye Olde Vape Shoppe.
47 Regent Road,
VAT Number: 700021422.
Ye Olde Vape Shoppe (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please direct them to us via email to email@example.com or in writing to the registered address above.
SECTION 1 – DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.yeoldevapeshoppe.com (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion by us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
SECTION 2 – WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- We use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example, we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- You can opt out of these messages at any time by contacting our team using the contact details provided at the top of this page.
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so, please contact us using the contact details provided at the top of this page. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
SECTION 3 – HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
SECTION 4 – YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, please contact us using the contact details provided at the top of this page.
SECTION 5 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us using the contact details provided at the top of this page.
SECTION 6 – DISCLOSURE
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
VerifyMyAge (KYC AVC UK LTD)
We will record that your age has been successfully verified so that you don’t need to go through the process again.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 8 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 9 – COOKIES
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For further information on cookies please refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
This site above includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
SECTION 10 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer using the contact details provided at the top of this page.